Meziere WP337S Remote Mount Dual Outlet Inline Electric Water Pump Black 55 gpm
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Fitment Type:
- Direct Replacement
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- United States
- Does Not Apply
Remote Mount, Dual Outlet
American made with quality far superior to any other performance aftermarket company, Meziere builds their water pumps with pride right here in the USA. Don't be mislead by inflated flow numbers and competitors' outlandish claims. They say what they mean and mean what they say. Their 2 year, unlimited mileage guarantee and full satisfaction money back guarantee should convince you that buying Meziere is buying value! Remote pumps fill many different needs. When an engine mounted pump is not available or space limits the ability to use one, the remote pumps are the answer. Meziere makes more remote pump configurations than any other manufacturer in the performance market. We make pumps that flow from 20 to 55+ gallons per minute. Their pumps can be configured to use almost any size line. All of their pumps are built for cooling systems and can operate properly in a harsh environment.
- Remote / universal inline design
- Suitable for street or drag strip use.
- 3000+ hour life expectancy.
- Show quality finish.
- All stainless steel hardware and 4130 mounting bracket included.
- Light weight. Complete standard unit weighs only 6.2 pounds!
- Stainless steel large diameter main shaft with high performance ceramic seal.
- Single inlet port threaded #20AN to accept our standard WN Style fittings.
- #12AN, #16AN, #20AN, 1¼", 1½" or 1¾" slip hose inlet fitings available.
- Dual exit ports threaded #16AN for a wide variety of fitting options.
- Dual / tandem outlets perfect for V6, V8 or V10 applications where there are two banks to feed.
- Finishing The System: This pump is supplied complete with mounting bracket hardware but without the inlet or outlet fittings. The fittings need to be ordered according to the size of the radiator hoses.
- Amperage draw: Under normal use the pump will draw 11-12 amps.
- Overall Height Dimension: The standard pump is 5.2" long from the mounting surface to the tip of the pump.
- Pump Weight: This application weighs 6.2 lbs.
- 16 volt systems: The 12 volt pump will work for limited use applications. The pump should not be powered while charging your 16 volt system.
Additional Notes: The standard 35 GPM pump is suitable for normally aspirated engines up to 650HP. Supercharged, Turbocharged and high compression, high horsepower applications should use the 55GPM High Flow pump only.
For questions and tech assistance contact us thru the eBay message system
Certain listings may require immediate Paypal payment; for all others, please make payment within 5 days of purchase.
ALL PAYPAL PAYMENTS $750 OR MORE WILL REQUIRE A SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY.
Any listed or calculated shipping amount is to the lower 48 U.S. States only.
All returns will need pre-approval and a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number
Please contact us thru the eBay message system
Refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee based on returned item condition. Items that have been altered or damaged due to improper installation are not returnable for refund. Shipping is non-refundable. Warranty replacements or exchanges may be available depending on item purchased and will need to be determined on an individual basis by contacting us prior to any return.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution