GC Tek Mashimizu AlphaONE System MS9.0 Ponds To 25000 Gallons 450 lbs Fish loads
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $7,434.95 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- GC Tek
- Pressure Filter
- Country of Manufacture:
- United States
- AlphaOne Plus
- Biological Filter
- Item Type:
- Koi Pond Filtration
- Shipping Method:
- Freight Truck
- For Freight Deliveries:
- Lift-gate Service is NOT Included
GC Tek PondKeeper Aquabead Plus System
GC Tek Mashimizu MASO 9.0 Filtration System
For Ponds To 25,000 Gallons And Fish Loads To 450 LBS
The Mashimizu is the answer for Pure Water. Everything that we know about what it takes to make Pure Water for a pond is included in the Mashimizu package. For good water in a pond you need Prefiltration that comes before the pump so debris is separated prior to the pump and is not "pureed" into a high organic froth. This is provided by the Vortek SS Delux. Water enters the Vortek SS Delux first as it comes from the pond. Due to the outstanding success with the Vortek SS Delux it is now standard equipment on our flag ship system. In the past the regular Vortek SS was what came on the Mashimizu system but starting in 2011 all Mashimizu systems come with the Vortek SS Delux. Next the water flows to one of the Artesian2 energy efficient pumps. These pumps flow alot of water and use a minimal amount of electricity. These pumps can save you several hundred dollars a year in electrical costs. Water then flows to the heart of the system, the AquaBead or the AlphaONE filter, which acts as a Biological and Mechanical filter. Here in the AquaBead/AlphaONE filter beneficial bacteria lives to perform the Biological portion of its job. As the Bacteria coats each individual bead within the filter the Mechanical part of its job is performed as the beads become sticky with biofilm. As the water passes through the filter these "sticky" beads grab even the smallest of debris particles. Lastly on its journey through the Mashimizu system the water is exposed to the powerful Zapp Pure Ultraviolet light where algae, bacteria and virus are terminated. All of the above components are carefully hand assembled and plumbed on an all weather black pad. Hand tightened unions are used to assembled the plumbing and then each piece is removed, labeled and carefully packaged for shipment. Upon delivery the system is then easily moved into place and reassembled in less than an hour by simply hand tightening the unions back together.
- AlphaONE 9.0 filter
- Artesian2 HF (High Flow) 1 HP 9840 GPH at 13' of Head 3450 RPM Energy Efficient External Pump
- Zapp Pure ZP-40 120 Watt UV
- Mashimizu Pre-Plumbing Package that includes all plumbing, pipework, unions at all connections with all system components set up on an all weather pad ready to be set up and enjoyed quickly and efficiently
- Backwash in as little as 3 minutes per week
- Lifetime warranty on AquaBead filter
Vortek SS Delux
The revolutionary Vortek SS Delux is a prefilter that truly separates all debris prior to the pump. Water flows to the Vortek SS Delux prior to the pump where the debris is removed in two ways.
- Heavier non buoyant debris settles to the bottom of the prefilter lighter, buoyant debris will rise into the floating media pack where it is caught and held in a relatively calm area within the pack where it waits until it is backwashed out
- Weekly backwashing is recommended and very easy to do. During this process the media balls and debris are exposed to over a 100 cu. ft. per minute of air that breaks up accumulated debris, algae, fish poop, etc.
- What goes on inside of the tank is very violent during this time and anything inside the unit is broken into minute particles that are easily backwashed out of the unit.
- Once this is done you are ready to enjoy another week of trouble free enjoyment.
The Vortek SS Delux installs in minutes. Simplicity for ponds with premium quality parts. It really is just that easy.
The AlphaOne filter is the standard for Koi pond filters and preferred by Koi enthusiasts and water garden professionals
All Grand Champion Technologies AlphaOne Filters include a long list of desired standard features
- The AlphaOne Difference is the Media
Bead filters trap solids in the first few inches of the bead pac (causing clogging, flow disruption and pressure rises in the vessel) while the AlphaONE with its uniquely designed AlphaBioONE media traps debris uniformly and evenly throughout the pac. This results in greater flow, less head or back pressure and less maintenance.
- The AlphaBioONE media is specifically designed for this filter and this filter only, not borrowed from another industry. This media is not designed with the "cross-hairs" found in other specialty types of media use. GC Tek left those out because in a static bed of media those areas can trap debris and become saturated with anaerobic bacteria
- Anaerobic bacteria include many types of pathogenic, disease-producing bacteria. Some of the diseases associated with anaerobic bacteria include cholera, scabies, typhoid, shigella, salmonella, botulism and miscellaneous bacteria that cause infectious boils and sores
- With the AlphaBioONE media there are no hidden spaces for anaerobic bacteria to harbor and stagnate, only beneficial bacteria.
- The water polishing ability of the filter is one of it's most desirable features based on end customer comments.
Zapp Pure UV
- ZP-40 120 Watt - 5" x 52"
- High intensity single lamp design
- Heavy duty 316 stainless steel
- 4" non flow robbing chamber for maximum kill
- Horizontal or vertical mounting
- Polished inside and out for total reflection
- Electronic ballasts
- All stainless steel including entire leak tite assembly
- Model: A2-HF-1
- HP: 1
- 9840 GPH
- 3450 RPM
- Volts: 115/230
- Watts: 1472
- Full Load Amps: 12.8/6.4