Medela Symphony Breastpump Rechargeable Battery Hospital Grade Electric 0240208
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $1,994.99 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Spring Valley,NY,USA
- Ships to:
- Pump Type:
- Closed collection
- Symphony Plus
- Modified Item:
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- Custom Bundle:
- Retail (Sealed) Sterile
- Hospital Grade Electric Pump
- Battery Operated
- Set Includes:
- Collection Bottle
- Non-Domestic Product:
Symphony® Breastpump with Rechargeable Battery 0240208
- Medela Symphony Plus Breastpump is the first breastpump with 2-Phase Expression technology which is proven to achieve faster milk ejection and faster milk flow. Equipped with 2 internal rechargeable batteries Symphony breastpump includes 2-Phase Expression technology, unique overflow protection, double or single pumping, one knob control, whisper quiet operation, and is easy-to-clean. The Symphony Plus is the same breastpump as the 0240108 except it includes a rechargeable battery for portability and ease of use.
Symphony® Breastpump with Rechargeable Battery Features
- Same as #0240108. Equipped with 2 internal rechargeable batteries
- 2-Phase Expression® technology: Designed to mimic a baby's natural nursing rhythm.
- Convenient: Single or double pumping.
- Two separate, independent membrane units: Allows switching between single and double pumping by simply applying or removing the second collection kit to the breast
- Let-down button: Moms can easily return to stimulation by pressing the let-down button
- Initiate and maintain milk supply: If direct breastfeeding is not possible, as well as collect breastmilk at work or during other absences from the baby.
- Hospital grade (multi-user): The pump's kit is separate from the pumping mechanism and protected from overflow by a specially designed membrane
- Item Number 0240208
- Contents: 1 - Symphony Breastpump 2 - Rechargeable batteries 1 - Symphony 2.0 Program Card 1 - container stand 1 - quick start card 1 - protector for card/cord Instructions for use Carrying case and breastpump kit sold separately
Symphony/Preemie are basically the same thing just updated the name on the card.
The symphony Plus, has our newest technology added to the card, but that plus card is only used for the first 5 days after birth after that the card can transition to the standard card that is the most common item 0240108.
0240215 - Plus Medela Preemie Card Included
0240208 - Symphony Plus
0240108 - Regular symphony
We gladly accept returns, subject to the following conditions:
- All returned items must be unopened, in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- Buyer is responsible for all associated shipping costs unless we have made an error in the listing or the item is defective.
- In the rare event you've received a defective item, please contact us within 30 days and we will promptly issue a replacement.
We only accept PayPal payments to Confirmed Addresses. Payment must be made within 3 days of your purchase.
NY buyers will be charged 8.375% sales tax.
- We ship worldwide Monday through Friday, within 24 hours of cleared payment.
- We never charge a handling fee, and always try to combine shipping!
- International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- Express mail is available -- email us if you need rush delivery.
- If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, and you don't receive the package within the next few business days
- See if someone else accepted delivery
- Look around the delivery location
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Contact the carrier
- If you still cannot locate package please contact us for assistance
- Important: We can not guarantee the delivery of packages via First Class Mail International. No tracking information is available from USPS. The customer accepts all risks associated when choosing this shipping method.