EDLUND 203 Commercial Can Opener Single-Speed Tabletop Electric 115V Restaurant
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- Item location:
- Sturgeon Bay,WI,USA
- Ships to:
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- United States
- Single Speed Can Opener
- Serial no:
- Does not apply
Offered for sale is this Edlund Model 203 Single-Speed Tabletop Electric Commercial Can Opener - 115V 3 amp. This unit was recently pulled from service at a restaurant in excellent working condition. It has been thorough cleaned/tested.
Product Info from MFG:
Great for reducing worker fatigue and making sure that your kitchen always has plenty of freshly opened canned ingredients, this can opener works quickly and efficiently. Rather than keeping your employees busy operating a manual can opener, this model lets you add some automation to the process so you can increase productivity.
SINGLE SPEED ELECTRIC CAN OPENER FEATURES:
Electric can opener
Sleek stainless steel construction provides durable operation and cleans easily
Features knife and gear assemblies that can be removed without tools for easy cleaning
Spring loaded mechanism opens even dented cans
Single speed motor
Compact design allows for easy storage when not in use
Recommended usage is up to 75 cans per day
Made in USA
Dimensions: 12" high x 5" wide x 7" deep
- Very good pre-owned condition.
- Cleaned machine.
- Tested with #10 can. Opened easy and quickly with nice smooth edge cut.
- Some typical cosmetic wear from commercial use.
- Photos show best view of condition.
- Payment - PayPal
- Ships from 54235 Sturgeon Bay, WI
- Wisconsin buyers - we have to add 5.5% sales tax
- FedEx ground for most economical shipping
- Shipping weight approximately 15 lbs packaged
- Listing: We have listed this item to the best of our ability. If you have any questions, please contact us and we can provide additional photos, or answers to your questions.
- Payment: Payment is expected within three days of the ending or mutually agreed on price (or let us know otherwise), PayPal is the preferred method.
- Shipping: Allow up to 3 business days after payment has been received. We are often on the road picking up inventory during the week. Our shipping days are Mondays and Thursdays, although smaller items will often go out sooner (we do have a big mailbox!). In most cases, we ship with the most economical method (FedEx or USPS), if you desire a faster or express shipment, please let us know so we can accommodate your request.
- Feedback: Please leave positive feedback for us when the item arrives, we will do the same for you after you have left feedback for us. We strive to maintain a 100% feedback so if for some reason there is an issue with the item when it arrives, PLEASE contact us ASAP and we'll be happy to work out the issue with you.