Titan 4020208 Spare Tire Auxiliary Fuel Tank System 30 Gallon for 2008-2016 Ford
Titan's Spare Tire Auxiliary Fuel System (STAFS) puts an additional 30 gallons of fuel at your fingertips. In most cases this doubles the fuel capacity of American-made diesel pickup trucks made after 1999. This innovative system is designed to repurpose the space commonly used to stow a vehicleâ€™s spare tire.
- Brand Name: Titan Fuel Tanks
- Manufacturer Part Number: 4020208
- UPC Code: 848135000935
- Country of Origin: USA
- 30 Gallon innovative Spare Tire Auxiliary Fuel System
- Proudly made in the USA
- Made from hi-grade material for superior durability
- Precision and quality assured
- Design refined and built to exacting standards
- For F250, F350, and F450 HD FORD Pickup Models with Power Stroke Engines
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 30 Gallons
- Liquid Transfer Tank Material: Polyethylene
- Liquid Transfer Tank Finish: Black
- Quantity: Sold Individually
- 2008-2016 Ford F250, F350, and F450 HD Pickup Models with Power Stroke Engines
- Must only be installed on vehicles equipped with heavy Class V (5) hitches, standard on most full-sized diesel pickups.
Video: Go the Distance with TITAN Fuel Tanks
About TITAN Fuel Tanks
Titan Fuel Tanks is Americaâ€™s leading manufacturer of high-capacity aftermarket fuel tanks made of military-grade polymer. Their products are market leaders not because they are the least expensive options, but because the advantages they provide over competing metal tanks makes the're products overwhelmingly worth the difference in price.
Titan Fuel Tanks stand out in the market by enabling you to drive your pickup more than twice as long between fill ups. Anyone who travels or pulls a payload knows that factory-equipped fuel tanks in diesel pickups limit range. Titan fuel tanks allow you to extend the range in your pickup by up to 500 miles or more.