Masterflex C/L 77122-24 Variable-Speed Tubing Pump; 50 to 300 RPM, 12 VDC Power
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Power Source:
This is a Masterflex C/L 77122-24 Variable-Speed Tubing Pump; 50 to 300 RPM, 12 VDC Power
What you will get:
- 1 Masterflex C/L 77122-24 Variable-Speed Tubing Pump; 50 to 300 RPM
- 1 12 Volt 1 Amp Power Supply
- 1 Printout of the instructions from the link provided below.
This is a Masterflex C/L 77122-24 Variable-Speed Tubing Pump; 50 to 300 RPM with an included 12 VDC 1 Amp Power Supply. According to the text on the back of the pump, the max draw is 2.4 Amps. So you may want to get a more powerful 12 Volt Power Supply. But in my testing, this power supply was adequate to test these units. You will have to determine if the included power adapter will work long term in your application. These are my items 6465 and 6466. 2 were available at listing time.
- Flow rate: 0.002 to 43 mL/min depending on drive rpm and tubing size
- Polyphenylene sulfide (PPS), acetal, and copolyester pump head with four stainless steel (SS) rollers
- Max button runs pump at 100% of maximum rpm—use to prime or to rapidly flush tubing
- Stackable, compact 1/4-DIN housing — mount in your equipment rack or place on your lab bench. (To mount, order brackets 77120-03) (Not Included).
- Pumps accept continuous lengths of tubing for a clean, uninterrupted flow path with no fittings.
- Separate single-turn speed control and cw/off/ccw switch with green LED power indicator — maintain speed setting when you turn pump on/off or reverse direction.
- Reversible permanent magnet DC motor; purge fluid before or after pumping; pump fluid in either direction.
- Remote control connections on back of pump; start/stop pump with a contact closure.
- “Max” button runs pump at maximum rpm — prime or rapidly flush tubing.
- Pump head has average fixed occlusion for tubing; no need to adjust occlusion.
More About this Item
C/L pumps are compact (1⁄4 DIN) and perfect for low-flow OEM use or analyzer applications. These easy-to-use, economical pumps feature reversible pumping, remote control capabilities, and rapid tubing changes. Ideal for consistent fluid delivery in chromatography, spectroscopy, and dispensing applications.
Maximum suction lift of 5 ft (1.5 m); max discharge head of 20 ft (6.1 m); max pressure 15 psi (1.0 bar). Self-priming pumps withstand minor back pressure.
- Masterflex C/L Single-Channel Variable-Speed Compact Pumps Instruction Manual
- Link to the Cole Parmer Site where this is described
Free shipping in the lower 48.
If you receive your item and it is not to your 100 Percent Satisfaction, please contact us before leaving feedback. I strive to make sure every transaction is a positive one!
I wanted to reach out and let you know that eBay is changing the way Sellers are rated. I am not overjoyed with what's happening, but I have to roll with it. IF you have a problem with my item, I would like you to use the "Contact Seller" link in the listing, or call me. Please don't open a case. Cases count against me even if they are resolved. I stand behind my items and will work out any problems that you may have with an item. So please contact me if you have a problem with an item I have sold you and don't use the eBay Case as a means of communication.
International Buyers, Please Note:
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts".
US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.