Quincy Max 7.5 HP 2-Stage 80-Gallon Air Compressor, Made in USA #8805-75DS
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $3,199.00 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Air Compressor
- Compressor Pump Type:
- Two Stage
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Tank Size:
- 80 gal.
- Power Source:
- 1 Year
- Lubrication Type:
- Portable or Stationary:
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- United States
Welcome to TP Tools
TP Tools, Canfield, OH - Quality Restoration Tools & Equipment specializing in MADE IN USA Skat Blast Abrasive Sandblast Blasting Cabinets - everything for your restoration. Fast, INSTANT SHIPPING (Same Day - 48 Hours) - friendly service - that's a promise.
Quincy Max 7.5 HP 2-Stage 80-Gallon Air Compressor, Made in USA #8805-75DS
FREE Ship US-48! 2 stage, 230v, 1 ph. Made in USA!
FREE Shipping US-48 States!
Max Series - Built for Years of Dependable Service.
MADE IN USA
Quincy Air Compressors are the perfect choice to run a sandblast cabinet on a continual basis, or run air tools, or paint spray equipment.
Max Series QT-7.5 Industrial-Duty 7.5 HP. #1 choice for repair and larger body shops! Features a pre-wired and mounted magnetic starter, low-oil shut down, air-cooled aftercooler, and automatic tank drain. #8805-75DS.
SPECS: 7.5 HP, 2-stage. 80-gallon ASME vertical tank. 230 volt, single phase, 31 amps. 23.8 cfm @ 100 psi. Maximum air pressure 175 psi. 1026 pump RPM. 1750 RPM WEG Motor. 72"H, 37"W, 26"D, ship wt: 720 lbs. Built to order - allow 3-5 days lead time. Drop shipped direct from manufacturer.
FEATURES: Designed and engineered for industrial applications, Quincy Compressors carry a pump rating of over 50,000 hours and 100% duty cycle. Quincy pumps feature industrial ball bearings, ductile iron crankshaft, cast-iron crankcase and cylinders, heavy-duty connecting rods, high-efficiency intercooler, splash lubrication, and stainless steel valves. Fan-type, cast-iron flywheel delivers a powerful flow of air across the interstage intercooler, cylinders, and aluminum head. Lower operating temperatures extend compressor life. 1-year warranty on the complete unit top to bottom.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT INCLUDES: automatic start/stop operation, NEMA-Rated electric motor, ASME-coded receiver, OSHA-approved belt guard, ASME safety valves, working pressure 145-175 psi, and 0-300 psi gauge.
THIS ITEM SHIPS TRUCK MOTOR FREIGHT - US-48 STATES
See U.S. Zone Map below to determine your Truck Motor Freight Shipping Zone.
Direct Points Only - No Interlines!
Built to order - Allow 3-5 days lead time. Drop shipped direct from manufacturer.
SHIPPING SPECIAL - FREE SHIPPING ZONE 1 - See below
TRUCK SHIPPING ZONE 1 - FREE Truck Motor Freight Shipping Charge - Reg $100
TRUCK SHIPPING ZONE 2 - FREE Truck Motor Freight Shipping Charge - Reg $100
TRUCK SHIPPING ZONE 3 - FREE Truck Motor Freight Shipping Charge - Reg $100
Due to this eBay item being a Truck Motor Freight item, the above shipping charge cannot be combined to save shipping.
This charge is per item.
SHIPPING INFORMATION - TRUCK MOTOR FREIGHT ITEMS
TP Tools Ships to US-48 STATES ONLY through our eBay Store.
WE DO NOT EXPORT.
NOTE - Freight costs are based on shipping to "Direct Points - No Interlines", meaning shipment reaches you by the same freight line. If necessary to interline (transfer from one freight line to another) or deliver to remote or high-cost delivery areas, we will call or email you prior to shipping to advise you of extra cost. If this is the case, you may want to pick up your shipment at a nearby freight terminal to save extra cost, speed delivery, and minimize the possibility of damage. TRUCK FREIGHT DELIVERY - Allow 3-10 days from the date shipped. Actual time will depend on delivering carrier. Some residential areas will not accommodate semi trailers, and it will be necessary that you pick up the freight at the local terminal or have the freight delivered to a business. You are responsible for both incoming and outgoing freight, should your shipment be refused. TRUCK FREIGHT UNLOADING - Motor Freight Carriers are not responsible for unloading. They will move the freight only to the end of the truck (Tailgate Delivery). It is the customer's responsibility to take the freight off the truck and into his/her garage or shop. The truck driver is not obligated to assist in unloading. Please have adequate equipment and help to unload your shipment at the time of delivery, as truck lines are unable to wait. "Unload or Liftgate Service" is available at extra cost (see below). UNLOAD or LIFTGATE SERVICE - Unload or Liftgate Service is a service offered on most items requiring shipment by Truck Motor Freight. This is an extra cost option of $50-$100. (Call or email us if you would like to take advantage of this service.) The freight carrier will do one of the following:
- The equipment will be placed on the liftgate of the truck and lowered to the ground. The driver will then take the equipment off the liftgate.
- If no liftgate is available on the delivering truck, the freight carrier may lower the equipment to the ground.
Once off the liftgate or truck, the customer assumes responsibility for any further placement or delivery of the equipment. Unload or Liftgate Service is a per-shipment charge. It applies to orders being shipped from one location. If necessary to ship from two locations, then two Unload or Liftgate Service charges would apply.
For purchases made outside of your home state, we suggest that you review your state's rules considering the payment of a use tax on these purchases. You may want to check details for reporting your untaxed purchases, filing a tax return, and paying any applicable sales tax. See your state's tax department website.
*Note: Certain states now require us to provide an annual notice of your purchases, and to notify your state tax department of your annual purchases. In addition to sending you a report of those purchases in early January of each year, we are now obligated by law to send an annual statement to your state sales tax department with your name, billing, and shipping address along with the dollar amount of your purchases.
Pennsylvania: This notice is required pursuant to the provisions of the Tax Reform Code of 1971.72P.S.7213.2
Washington State: The above notice is required under RCW 82.13.020 (2) (a) (i).
Other States: This information may be found on the tax department website for your state of residence. ORDER CONFIRMATION - You will receive confirmation by email after your purchase. TP TOOLS GIFT CERTIFICATES - are not redeemable through our eBay Store. OFFERS - Sorry, we DO NOT accept offers.
CUSTOMER SERVICE, RETURNS & MISC. INFO
- QUESTIONS - Due to our products being technical in nature, we encourage you to call between 9am-6pm ET Monday-Friday and speak to a product specialist for more information about product(s) of interest. Also, call if you have any questions regarding shipping, unloading, or payment. No Voice Mail - Live Operators!
- CANADA, AK, HI, PR, and VI - We do not ship or sell to these areas through our eBay Store.
- RETURNS - If you are not completely satisfied with any item, simply return it within 30 days. Please be sure item is in new, resalable condition in its original packaging and is returned to Tip Plus Corp prepaid. Paints, primers, activators, body fillers, abrasives, respirators, gloves, nozzles, and wear items are nonreturnable. Customer is responsible for shipping or freight costs both ways. Before returning item, please contact TP Tools Customer Service 9am-6pm ET Monday-Friday.
- C.O.D. PACKAGES - Sorry, we do not accept C.O.D. Packages.
- PRIVACY - We respect your privacy. TP Tools does not sell, rent, or lend its customers information. Your privacy and security of information is kept in strict confidence.
- OOPS! - We make every effort to produce an error-free eBay listing. However, errors sometimes occur; and we are not responsible for typographical errors or misinterpretations of our eBay ad copy.
- PRODUCT CHANGES - Due to a global market and manufacturer's changes, a product's country of origin, description, specs, photos, pricing, or shipping charges may change without notice. We reserve the right to correct our eBay listings as needed.
- RIGHT TO LIMIT QUANTITIES - Products offered by TP Tools are not intended for resale or any other purpose. Accordingly, we reserve the right to limit quantities.