Amantii Wall Mount / Flush Mount Series Electric Fireplace with Ice Media 60 "
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $1,919.00 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Does not apply
Amantii Wall Mount / Flush Mount Series Electric Fireplace with Ice Media Kit, 60 InchOFFERED HERE BY:FIREPLACESRUS.NET 1-855 485 4015GIVE OUR AMANTII ELECTRIC FIREPLACE EXPERTS A CALL TODAY! Description:
The 60-inch Wall Mount / Flush Mount Series Electric Fireplace from Amantii offers a high quality heating alternative to gas or wood fireplaces. The state-of-the-art flame technology allows the flame presentation to be changed easily between (5) unique color options: yellow, orange, blue, violet, or purple while the innovative 4-stage front and back lighting creates a realistic and varied flame display that mimics the burn of a real fire. The unique design of the firebox allows two different installation options: a built in flush mounted option to create a sleek finish or a simple wall mount install using the included wall mounting brackets. The 5,000 BTU heater provides heat for up to 500 square feet of space and vents through a single slot on the front to ensure safety when installed in either application. This fireplace features ambiant mood backlighting that features (13) unique back light color options for wall mounted applications while the included remote control operates the flame, heater, and lighting all of which can run independently from one another. Each fireplace comes thermostat and electrical hard-wire ready and includes the decorative Ember Log Set and the Ice Media Kit. An optional white glass surround is available for purchase separately (WM3623FLU).
- Indoor electronic fireplace with digital LED display; 51 x 24 x 3.375 inches
- Can be built in with complete flush mount finish or wall mounted with included brackets
- Advanced flame presentation with 4-stage front and back lighting and (5) variable flame color options
- Features ambient backlighting, remote control, LED ember log set, and ember media kit
- 5,000 BTU heater vents through the top and provides heat for up to 500 square feet