New Old Stock - Torqeedo Cruise 4.0 R - Short Electric Outboard Motor
- Item condition:
- New other (see details)
- Time left:
- $2,980.71 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Does Not Apply
- Equivalent to a 8 HP petrol outboard.
- Cruise 4.0 R
New Old Stock - 2009 - Torqeedo Cruise 4.0 R - Short Electric Outboard Motor
Please note that shipping charges might be higher depending where in the United States.
***** Before purchasing, please message us your postal code for better shipping prices....
***** BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED *****NOTE: Please email for bulk orders.
· High-efficiency outboard with 4,000 W input power, equivalent to a 8 HP petrol outboard.
· All Cruise models are suitable for inflatables and other small boats.
· We recommend the Cruise 4.0 for dinghies and sailboats up to to 4 tons.
· Remote steering connector option, comes with remote throttle.
· Rugged aluminium pylon with reinforced fin – extra robust even when running aground
· Shaft sealant rings mounted in protected area on the inside of the pylons
· Highest-grade seawater-proof aluminium (AlMgSi1), hard-anodized for long service life, even in the harshest conditions
· Lubricant-free polymer plain bearings protect against damage from fishing lines or debris and provide improved mechanical support for propeller shaft – wear-resistant and maintenance-free.
· Comprehensive galvanic corrosion protection through careful matching of all materials and meticulous isolation of materials with different electoochemical properties.
· Aluminium fin coated in polyurethane foam provides additional protection from impacts
· Everything is waterproof to IP67.
Technical Data Cruise
Cruise 4.0 R
Input power in watts
Propulsive power in watts
Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power)
Comparable petrol outboards (thrust)
Maximum overall efficiency in %
Static thrust in lbs*
Final charging voltage
Total weight in kg
Shaft length in cm
v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts
Alternative propeller options
Maximum propeller speed in rpm
Provision to connect to standard remote steering; lockable
Manual with grounding protection
Integrated on-board computer
Stepless forward/reverse drive
* Torqeedo static thrust measurement is based on internationally accepted ISO standards. Static thrust figures for conventional trolling motors are typically measured differently, which results in higher values. To compare Torqeedo static thrust data with conventional trolling motors, add approximately 50% to the Torqeedo static thrust values.
Cruise 4.0 with 2 x Power 26-104
Alternative: 4 x 12 V / 200 Ah AGM Batteries
Speed in knots (km/h)*
Range in sm (km)*
Running time in hours:
***** NO MANUFACTURER WARRANTY ********** Please contact us for local shipping discounts *****
Canadian buyers have to pay tax(s)
USA buyers have to pay NO tax(s)
USA buyers are subject to duty if the item isn't in the NAFTA ( North American Free Trade Agreement ) + taxes when item exceed $200.00 usd value ( each states is different for the tax issue ) .
International buyers are responsible for all import duties and fees levied by
their local governments.
Please be prepared to pay import duties when purchasing from abroad.