Imperial IR-4-E 24" Electric Restaurant Range with Round Elements
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $2,096.80 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Imperial Range
- Does not apply
Please Contact Us With Any Questions/Concerns * Picture is for reference only and may contain options or accessories that are not included. Please contact us to make sure all features you need are included! *If you require Liftgate Delivery, please add $75 for this service. There is a $75 fee for Non-commercial Delivery as well.*
Welcome To Our Listing!
Imperial, IR-4-E, 24" Electric Restaurant Range with Round Elements
This Imperial IR-4-E Electric Restaurant Range is great for flexible cooking operations. If you need to steam, cook, fry, boil, broil, and bake, then this Electric Restaurant Range may be the answer to your kitchen's needs. It has four round elements. These elements provide a solid flat surface for fast, even heating. The solid top prevents spills and makes cleaning easy. With infinite heat controls, the elements maximize cooking flexibility.
This Imperial IR-4-E has a space saver oven. With a porcelainized 20" W x 26" D x 14" H oven interior, it is easy to clean and provides space to bake a variety of foods. It comes with a single oven rack. Its unique baffle above the elements ensures heat is distributed evenly throughout the oven.
This Electric Range has a stainless steel front, sides, background with shelf, landing ledge, and kick plate. This increases its strength and longevity while helping maintain an industrial look in your commercial kitchen.
Features and Benefits:
- Round Plate Elements
- 2 KW round plate elements with easy-to-clean flat surface
- Provides a solid flat surface for fast, even heating
- Plates are 9" (229) diameter for maximum pan contact
- Solid top prevents spills from entering unit making clean-up easy
- Infinite heat controls for maximum cooking flexibility
- Space Saver Oven
- Linear burner provides even heating throughout the 27,000 BTU/hr (8 KW) oven
- Unique baffle above the element distributes heat flow to provide even cooking temperatures throughout the 5 KW oven
- Splatter screen protects the element from spills
- Oven is 20" w x 26" d x 14" h (508 w x 660 d x 356 h mm)
- Heavy duty thermostat with temperature range from 150ºF to 500ºF (65ºC to 260ºC)
- Porcelainized sides, rear, deck and door lining
- Heavy duty door hinge
- Stamped inner door liner provides extra strength while optimizing heat retention
- One chrome oven rack is included
- (4) round elements
- Splatter screen
- Infinite heat controls
- Stainless steel front, sides, landing ledge, and kick plate
- Standard stainless steel backguard with shelf
- 6" legs
- Adjustable feet
- Model: IR-4-E
- Electrical Information:
- Volts: 208
- Hz: 60
- Phase: Single
- Amps: 64.0
- kW: 13.3
- Warranty: 1-year limited parts and labor
- Dimensions: 56.5" H x 24" W x 31.25" D
- Approximate Weight: 465 lbs.
- Certifications: cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, CE
Please Contact Us for a copy of the Manufacturer's Spec Sheet or Warranty Info!
FREE SHIPPING to business addresses in continental U.S.!
Free Shipping DOES NOT include Lift Gate OR Non-Commercial Delivery Charges.
** Most warranties are not valid if used at a non-commercial address **
Contact Us for details!
(See below for full details)
*** Ebay pricing IS NOT available in our store locations!
- Payment must be made within 5 days of the auction ending, or the item will be relisted.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Paypal.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Fast Shipping: Most orders will ship within 2-3 business days after payment has cleared.
- Shipping to the continental 48 states only.
- Sorry, No APO/FPO or PO Box Delivery
- If you require Liftgate Delivery, please add $75 for this service.
- There is a $75 fee for Non-commercial Delivery as well.
- If you would like the freight company to call you before delivery, please add an additional $40
- Save Money!! Buy multiple auctions and we will combine your shipping, which saves a great deal of money!
- Smaller items that are able to ship UPS Ground are not applicable to Lift Gate or Residential Delivery Fees
- It is your responsibility to inspect all shipments for damage BEFORE YOU SIGN for the shipment. If the item is damaged, you need to alert the shipping company immediately, and DO NOT SIGN for the item.
- THE BEST RULE OF THUMB WITH FREIGHT DAMAGE IS:
"IF IN DOUBT, REFUSE THE SHIPMENT!"
What is freight delivery?
Freight delivery is required when merchandise is too large or heavy to be delivered by UPS or USPS. These items are delivered to your locations via a tractor trailer. Standard Delivery does not include unloading the merchandise or delivering it inside of your location. You are responsible for offloading the merchandise and bringing your merchandise inside of your location. Please contact us if you require special handling.
What is a lift-gate?
A lift-gate is a device used to raise and lower items from ground level to the level of a tractor trailer. Freight companies deliver items on a tractor trailer which is 56 inches above the ground. These trailers are designed to load and unload at a loading dock or with a fork-lift. If your delivery location does not have a loading dock or fork-lift and the item is too heavy to remove from the trailer by hand, then you may need a lift-gate.
Do I need lift-gate delivery?
There are several ways to avoid paying lift-gate delivery costs. If your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift you do not need a lift-gate. If the individual items in your shipment are light enough for you and your friends to remove from the truck you do not need a lift-gate. If you are willing to drive to the closest terminal and take terminal delivery you do not need a lift-gate. Terminal delivery is often a good way to save both lift-gate and residential delivery fees. If none of these options work for you then you will need lift-gate delivery.
How much does lift-gate delivery cost?
The average cost of a lift-gate is $75. Douglas Equipment ships with several different freight companies depending on the delivery location and the delivery services you request. The best way to find your actual lift-gate cost is to call us for an exact quote of your delivery costs with and without lift-gate delivery
What is Residential Delivery?
Residential delivery is a term and fee used by freight carriers to describe delivery to any address which is not zoned commercial. Usually this is a home, but it could be a church, farm community center, etc. Businesses run from a home are still considered residential. The average residential delivery fee is $75.
Do I need Residential Delivery?
Often you can avoid residential delivery fees by receiving your shipment at a nearby business or office building. If you have a pickup truck capable of hauling your item, we can schedule "terminal delivery" where the item is delivered to the closest trucking terminal and you receive the item there. This is a good way of saving both residential and lift-gate delivery fees.
What is terminal delivery?
Terminal delivery is where the freight company delivers your shipment to their closest freight terminal (usually in the closest urban area) and you receive the shipment at their terminal.
Why would I use terminal delivery?
By accepting your shipment at the terminal you can save residential and lift-gate delivery fees. You can also save high local delivery fees if you live in a remote or hard to reach area.
How does insurance work with freight shipments?
Every freight shipment is insured. But in order to collect the insurance on damaged goods the receiver MUST INSPECT THE SHIPMENT BEFORE SIGNING FOR IT! Legally, when Douglas Equipment signs the shipment over to the freight company, the freight company owns it. When you receive the item and sign for it, you own it. Therefore it is imperative that you carefully inspect your shipment for any damage. If there is any damage at all you must note the damage on the freight bill. This is the only way you will be compensated for the damage!!
What should I look for when inspecting my shipment?
A very small amount of freight shipments arrive damaged, but be sure to inspect your item when it arrives. The most common cause of damage is the fork-lift so pay special attention to holes poked in the packaging and to the bottom 18" of the shipment. Inspect the outside of the packaging to look for dents or crushed corners. If you see anything even slightly suspicious carefully remove all packaging and inspect the item. The driver may be impatient but that beats having to settle for a damaged item. Unlike FedEx or UPS, if you sign your Freight bill free of any claims then you have little recourse if you later discover that it is damaged.
What if my item is damaged?
You have two options. You can note damage on the freight bill and accept the item anyway, or you can refuse the shipment. 99% of freight damage is cosmetic. If you sign the freight bill damaged then the freight company will replace your item, approve reimbursement for parts and repair, or provide compensation depending on the damage to your item. This is often the best option if you need to get your item operational and the damage is cosmetic. If you refuse the shipment it will be returned to us and we will ship a replacement as soon as possible.** This may take some time due to stocking issues and transit times, but this is usually the best option if your shipment is damaged beyond repair. If you accept your shipment in a damaged state it is very important that you call the freight company immediately to schedule an inspection and file the freight claim, you should take good pictures from different angles of the item and the packaging, and you should save all packaging material.
** If the item is used, there will be no replacement available, so it is vitally important to have the freight company compensate you for repair.
Returns are at the discretion of Douglas Equipment. If accepted, prior authorization must be obtained to return any equipment. Authorized returns for credit must be prepaid and be received by Douglas Equipment within 10 working days of purchase. Credit will be based on invoice price, less 25% restocking charge, and return freight charges. Refurbishing, if necessary, will be an additional charge to purchaser and will be deducted from any authorized credit.
- If free shipping was offered, original and return shipping charges will be deducted from refund amount.
- If you order a "Special Order" or "Custom" item, the restocking fee would apply as soon as the order has been placed with the factory.
If item is delivered to WV, VA, KY, FL, MD, CA, SC or NC then any taxes imposed by state governmental authorities on the sale, or use of goods referred to in this auction shall be paid by the buyer, in addition to the purchase price. If items are tax exempt for reasons of: resale, sales of Non-taxable services, Sales to Agricultural Producers, Governmental Entities, or Sales to Persons Presenting a Direct Pay Permit, a signed tax exemption must be filed.© DEQ Online, 2014