Aquarium Oxygen Pump - Waterfall Filter for Fish, Turtles Tank 220-240V 250L/ Hr
- Item condition:
- Brand New
- Time left:
- $20.38 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Does not apply
- Does not apply
More Products Sign up!
Oxygen Pump Waterfall Filter
eBay Product ID:
Semi-enclosed design hangs on the outside of aquariums.
Set different spaces for putting different filtering materials (includes pre-filter sponge).
Mini design saves space & produces a low amount of noise.
Great value for people who like caring for aquatic pets.
- Colour: Transparent
- Material: Plastic Voltage: 220-240V / 50Hz
- Flow Rate: 250L/H
- Applicative Fish Tank: 25~62.5L
- Length of Cable: Approx. 1.1m / 43.3in
Note: Up on first use, please ensure that filter box is full of water. The deeper suction pipe is submerged in water, the better!
Then you can plug in the power.
- Package List: 1 * External Oxygen Pump 1* AU Adapter
Postage & Handling Options
AussiePup and sister store Click Fetch is an Australian owned and Operated company, located in North Melbourne and Bacchus Marsh. We process sales Sunday through to Friday to ensure weekend orders are shipped first thing Monday mornings. All domestic orders are shipped via Australia Post and international orders via SkippyPost.
Free Shipping does not include tracking for items under $50 and is for domestic customers only, if tracking is important to you please select the Registered Post option.
Registered Post includes tracking and is for domestic customers only.
Express Post 'Next Business Day' guarantee only applies to Australian Metro and immediate surrounding customers. All other customers that select Express Post will get priority shipping, however next business day delivery cannot be guaranteed as outlined by Australia Post. Please be aware of your location and contact Australia Post or visit their website for further clarification.
Please note: our handling time may take up to 3 business days - 1 day processing, 1 day packing and the following is when shipments are picked up for delivery. We always attempt to expedite the process for Express orders, however please contact us if this will be an issue and to ensure we are not experiencing a large influx of orders.
International Shipping: Air Mail - International Delivery may be via Skippy Post or Australia Post. Generally 2 weeks to most countries. Please take into account your local post delivery times.
Postage and Handling Notes
- Our handling time is set to 3 business days, however this allowance is a buffer and we endeavour to process all orders within 1-2 days after receipt of payment.
- Items sent via Australia Post generally arrive within 3-5 business days to major cities and surrounding areas - please be aware of your location as estimates provided by eBay are not 100% accurate. This said - no matter the location - Australia Post has reserved the right to take up to 10 business days for parcels.
- We do not accept responsibility for lost parcels via regular post, because we didn't lose it :) But don't stress! We will help you out, contact us and let us know it has not arrived (note that AusPost has reserved the right to take as many as 10 business days to deliver items, so it may not be lost - just taking it's time).
- Requests for exchange or refunds on products should be made within 14 days of arrival. See "100% Satisfaction Guarantee" section for terms.
Items damaged in transit should be brought to the attention of Australia Post - refer to their Compensation page: http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/compensation.html
Please also contact us with photos of:
- The damaged product
- The packaging
In case of damages we advise buyers to retain the original postage packaging - if an item arrives damaged and a return is necessary, the buyer may place the item back in the packaging, cross out their own address and write RTS (Return To Sender) on the package.
Once received we will assess the damage and provide a replacement. It is our policy to provide customers with the items they purchased, if a refund is requested please see the "100% Satisfaction Guarantee" section for terms.
Misused items deemed damaged by the buyer or pet will be ineligible for a refund or exchange.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We're a grateful bunch here at AussiePup & Click Fetch, and we appreciate you and all of our customers for your consideration and purchase of our products. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
We want you to feel 100% safe in the knowledge that if you receive an item and decide for any reason it's not suitable, the right fit, what you thought it would be, or if you've simply changed your mind - you're sorted, we can easily organise an exchange - or - you can have your money back! Try to let us know within 7 days of receiving the items, unless of course the description has stated you can try it out for longer.
Just let us know your preference and we'll sort it out!
Subject to a few small but (what we hope you feel are) reasonable terms:
- Despite offering "free" postage, we actually do pay to package and ship all our products to you wonderful people, that said refunds and exchanges exclude our original postage costs.
- We will need you to return the item to us! We need the item to be in resaleable condition - meaning it should arrive undamaged, unused (seemingly unused is okay! meaning: no dirt, hairs, visible wear or dog smell!), in it's original packaging with all parts and pieces it arrived with (able to be resold).
Faulty Items and Return Requests
If you have received an item from us that has a fault - be sure to get in touch with us ASAP. Include as many photos of the fault if applicable and/or details of the issue.
We may ask that you complete a couple troubleshooting steps if the issue is of an undetectable nature
Items that are deemed faulty are eligible for either a Replacement or Partial Refund in accordance with Australian Consumer law.
- Replacement: If the issue is one that cannot be fixed we generally send a replacement (all shipping at our expense). We request that upon receiving the new item you replace the package contents with the faulty one and return to sender for inspection.
- Partial Refund: If the fault can be fixed by you or someone else at some monetary expense we are more than happy to consider this and a partial refund can be issued - this option can be requested but acceptance depends on the cost effectiveness.
Faulty Item vs. Change of Mind
A "Faulty Item" and a "Change of Mind" claim are considered two separate concerns that are not dealt with under the same claim - this is to avoid potential sabotage in order to receive full refunds after a change of mind has occurred.
Please note: Our policy is to issue a Replacement or offer a Partial Refund. Under no circumstances do we offer full refunds on faulty item claims.
As such a Change of Mind request is subject to the terms outlined above.
[Excludes Public Holidays]
We are proudly Australian Owned and Operated. We are located in North Melbourne & Bacchus Marsh, Victoria, Australia
- About Us
- More Great Products
- Sign up for Coupons & Deals!
© 2018 AussiePup | ClickFetch - all rights reserved