Award Winner Built HOOBEN Huge 1/16 T-55 Main Battle Tank +Metal +R/C Upgrade
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $1,359.98 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Does Not Apply
- Does Not Apply
DREAM WORKS HERE
Item Name: .T-55 Medium Tank Kits .Hooben Scale: .1:16 Builder:.Wing Item Status:.Pre Order
Award winner built and painted radio controlled T55. Classic army green with real life heavy weathering finish. Huge 1/16 scale all new released HOOBEN updgraded kits with better details. R/C parts add on including MCU, motor, gear, sound and more. Classic desert yellow scheme with crisp detailed overall and very high standard accuracy on every individual parts. Great refined beautiful ABS body with metal gun barrel, real shield canvas and clear parts add on. Turret and gun details. Hull and deck details. The wheels and many other chassis parts are made in die cast. Full metal spring loaded suspension with tracks links. Add on vehicle tool and many accessories. Full R/C radio control function with more add on details.
* Go forward, backward, turn.
* Turret rotation.
* Fire with barrel recoil function.
* Gun barrel up and donwn.
* Sound system add on with engine and fire sound.
* Can be upgrade to top version.
* Lasted new released better detail kit not old version.
* Huge 16 scale with Length, including main gun: 56.3cm. Width: 20.4cm. Height: 15.0 cm. Weight: ca.3kg.
* Fully Precision, Sublime detail over all.
* Every unique characteristic of T-55 has been accurately replicated.
* Superb accurate on each part and equipment, such as periscope, lights, tool clasps, handle, hooks, all boxes, has been reproduced down to the finest details.
* The panels and rivets realistically reproduced.
* Aluminum main gun barrel.
* Metal tow cable.
* Full metal spring loaded suspension.
* Suspension arms, suspension parts, sprocket and idler wheels made from zinc die cast.
* Individual track links with metal pins.
* Add clear parts on lights.
* Lower hull and upper hull l is combination of ABS and die cast parts with full detail.
* Turret and deck with authentic casting and weld seams looking.
* Super detailed 12.7mm machine gun and mounting rack.
* Outstanding pattern detail on fenders, gas tank, ammo box, tool box with padlock and more.
* Real canvas real life looking on gun shield.
* The engine deck is very involved and detailed.
* All road wheels, sprocket wheel, idler wheel, exhibit maximum detail.
* Lifelike track detail and right degree of sag.
* Turret rotation recoil.
* Machine gun elevation and rotation.
* Add accessories and add on details.
* All new 16 scale assembled T55 body with paint and weathering.
* Powerful new electric motors included.
* MCU system add on for full R/C function.
* All newly designed solid metal gear box with new ratio.
* New designed 6 CH radio controller.
* High qualtity battery included.
Buffing and polishing to remove mold seam. Base color with primer and putty for better surface detail. Airbrushed and painted with multicolor. Add clear paint for good finishing on decal applying. Washing to enhance the surface detail increase the appearance of depth including panels, doors, hatches, rivets, bolt head and more. Dry brushing to emphasis and highlighting texture with edge for good wear, tear and fading. Multi-color filters for blend color effects. Add non glossy paint for better finishing. Great detail paint job on rust and paint chips off with scratches, worn and bare metal realistic simulating, flow rust and rain streaks effects, grease with staining appearing, engine smoking and muffler burned representing. Also smear and dirt with dust and real mud and more on real life weathering. Final protective layer for long term collection.
Static display and R/C version, can be upgrade to metal tracks, smoke system, 9CH radio, check our store or contact us for details
If you can install R/C parts yourself, and you have radio and battery already contact us, you can save money.
1 Dream Works Hobby 2 Dream Works Hobby 3 Dream Works Hobby 4 Dream Works Hobby 5 Dream Works Hobby 6 Dream Works Hobby 7 Dream Works Hobby 8 Dream Works Hobby 9 Dream Works Hobby 10 Dream Works Hobby 11 Dream Works Hobby 12 Dream Works Hobby 13 Dream Works Hobby 14 Dream Works Hobby 15 Dream Works Hobby 16 Dream Works Hobby 17 Dream Works Hobby 18 Dream Works Hobby 19 Dream Works Hobby 20 Dream Works Hobby 21 Dream Works Hobby 22 Dream Works Hobby 23 Dream Works Hobby 24 Dream Works Hobby 25 Dream Works Hobby 26 Dream Works Hobby 27 Dream Works Hobby 28 Dream Works Hobby 29 Dream Works Hobby 30 Dream Works Hobby 31 Dream Works Hobby 32 Dream Works Hobby 33 Dream Works Hobby 34 Dream Works Hobby 35 Dream Works Hobby 36 Dream Works Hobby
The T-55 medium tank has a fully tracked, five-road-wheeled chassis. This chassis has a space between the first and second road wheels and no return rollers. The T-55 has a low-silhouetted hull with a dome shaped turret mounted over the third road wheel. It is armed with a 100-mm rifled gun, which has a bore evacuator at the muzzle.
The T-55 also mounts a 7.62-mm coaxial machine-gun. Early versions also mounted a bow-mounted 7.62-mm machine-gun. The T-55 differs from the older T-54 models because it lacks the right-hand cupola and the turret dome ventilator, which is located in front of that cupola on the T-54.
Most T-55`s also lack the turret-mounted 12.7-mm antiaircraft machine-gun of the T-54. All T-55`s mount an infrared gunner`s searchlight above, and to the right of the main gun. This searchlight, however, is not a distinguishing feature since it has been retrofitted to many T-54 and T-54A tanks.
The T-55 combines a high velocity gun with a highly mobile chassis, a low silhouette, and exceptional long-range endurance. Improvements over the T-54 include a larger V-12 water-cooled diesel engine with 580 rather than 520 hp, and an increased cruising range of 500 rather than 400 kilometers (600 kilometers with auxiliary tanks). The increased cruising range can go up to 715 kilometers with two 200-liter auxiliary fuel tanks which can be carried on the rear. The T-55 has two-plane stabilization of the main gun rather than vertical stabilization only. It also has a basic load for the main gun of 43 rather than 34 rounds.
The T-55 can ford depths of 1.4 meters without preparation. It has snorkel equipment which enables it to cross depths of up to 5.5 meters at a speed of 2 kilometers per hour. This equipment takes about 30 minutes` preparation, but can be jettisoned immediately on leaving the water. All T-55`s have the PAZ radiation detection system; the T-55A also has an anti-radiation liner. Injecting vaporized diesel fuel onto the exhaust system can generate a dense smoke screen.