Wolf E Series 24 Inch 1.8 cu. ft. 12 Modes Convection Steam Oven CSO24TESTH
- Item condition:
- New other (see details)
- Time left:
- $3,599.00 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Fuel Type:
- Number of Ovens:
- Single Oven
- Stainless Steel
- Does not apply
- Ice Makers
- Warming Drawers
- Washers and Dryers
- Wine Cellars
Wolf E Series 24 Inch 1.8 cu. ft. 12 Modes Convection Steam Oven CSO24TESTH
PLEASE NOTE that the following is the manufacturer's description, inclusions and accessories mentioned in the manufacturer's description may not be included with this particular item. This is a "what you see is what you get" item. Please contact us if you have any questions.
PLEASE READ shipping info section carefully to know if this item will ship Ground or Freight and if you will be asked to add a lift gate.
CANADA BUYERS are required to pay via PayPal ONLY. Credit card payments will not be accepted and will be cancelled.
Product DescriptionWolf E Series CSO24TESTH 24 Inch Steam Oven 1.8 cu. ft. Convection Capacity 12 Cooking Modes Delayed Start
Dimensions Cutout Width: 22 1/8 Inch Cutout Depth: 21 9/16 Inch Cutout Height: 17 11/16 Inch Exterior Width: 24 Inch Exterior Depth: 22 3/8 Inch Exterior Height: 17 7/8 Inch
This unit is new out of box in good cosmetic condition. some flaws as shown in the pictures:
1-SCRATCHES/SCUFFS ON THE HANDLE
2-SCRATCHES/SCUFFS ON THE TOP OF THE UNIT
This unit comes with full manufacture warranty.
Pictures are for the actual unit.
This item will require lift gate for delivery which is $89.00
Please call us for more info
THIS ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED FREIGHT
Easy-Access Water Tank
- The oven's large water tank provides 90 minutes of continuous steam cooking.
- Thoughtfully designed, it can be refilled when needed without opening the oven door and interrupting the cooking process.
- More than 25 percent larger than similar units, large enough to roast a 15-pound turkey.
- Wolf's steam oven lets you prepare larger items and even multiple dishes at once.
- Install the unit flush with cabinetry to seamlessly integrate it into your kitchen design.
- And since the unit isn't plumbed, it can be installed anywhere without requiring special water lines.
- Precisely control heat, steam and airflow for the best results with any dish with 10 cooking modes:
- Auto Steam Bake
- Convection Humid
- Convection Steam
- Slow Roast
- My Recipes
- Keep Warm
- Steam mode heats with steam and hot air, achieving a temperature range from 85°F - 210°F.
- From vegetables, poultry and fish to grains, beans, pasta and egg dishes, gentle steam heat is ideal for capturing nutrition, color and flavor.
- Reheat mode uses steam and hot air to rehydrate food gently.
- Using convection and the right amount of moisture, Reheat mode warms one to four pans of food evenly.
- And without drying with a temperature range from 210°F to 300°F.
- By heating with steam first, then using convection heat to finish, bagels, breads, buns, rolls and pastries acquire a tender interior.
- And a natural shine without the need for brushing with an egg wash.
- Auto Steam Bake mode temperatures range from 210°F to 445°F.
- A fan circulates hot air from a heating element at the back of the oven to distribute heat evenly around food for consistent results and browning.
- Convection mode temperatures range from 85°F to 445°F.
- In Convection Humid mode, a heating element at the back of the oven produces heat.
- And oven ventilation is sealed so that moisture produced during cooking remains in the oven.
- Convection Humid temperatures range from 85°F to 445°F.
- Use Convection Steam for any foods you want to be tender inside and roasted or crisped outside.
- Convection steam mode temperatures range from 85°F to 445°F.
- Gourmet mode uses a climate sensor to adjust time, temperature and humidity for ideal results with no guesswork.
- Slow Roast mode is an ultimate convenience.
- Insert the probe into your prepared meat, select a slow roast setting for the dish you're preparing.
- Then tell the oven what time you want it done, and come home to a perfectly cooked meal.
- Use Recipes mode and the collection of built-in recipes to harness the power of the oven's many different cooking modes.
- Easily cook entire meals from appetizers and entrees to desserts.
- The combination of convection and steam heat preserves food's taste, texture, looks and quality.
- Every bite is as delicious as if it were fresh from the oven.
- Keep multiple dinner plates warm at once, making staggered meal times more convenient.
- The temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature.
- Eliminates guesswork when preparing roasts and other meats.
- Two included pans can be placed in any of four rack positions.
- Both pans are stainless steel.
- One solid, and the other with a perforated bottom that is particularly well-suited for dishes prepared in Steam mode.
- What time would you like your dish to be ready
- Simply program in a time.
- The oven turns on at the right moment and adjusts the cooking process so the food is ready to serve precisely when you want it.
We are open Monday through Friday 8 am to 4 pm central time. We are not open during weekends but we will try our best to respond to all your requests within 24 hours. Please contact us via ebay for any questions.
If there is an issue with the unit shipped please let us know within 7 business days and we will take it back and pay for the return shipping. If the customer made a mistake then he will be responsible for 10% return fee and shipping back and forth.
We will ship your item/items within 1 business day after payment has been received.
Items bought over the weekend will be processed and shipped on Monday unless it is a major holiday then it will be shipped the following business day. We don't work or ship items on Saturdays and Sundays.
WE DO NOT SHIP TO ALASKA, PUERTO RICO OR HAWAII, SORRY! We apologize if this causes any inconvenience to your purchasing experience.
GROUND SHIPMENTS: Will be delivered to the address you provided.
FREIGHT SHIPMENTS: Will be shipped to your residence. If the item is heavy and you need a lift gate we will contact you to add an additional $89.
You must provide the best phone number to reach you as it is needed by the freight company to schedule delivery or pick up. The freight carrier is not responsible for moving or delivering the item inside the house or taking it upstairs, they will deliver it at the door or a curbside delivery unless discussed by you and them directly for other arrangements.
INSPECTION REQUIRED: Please inspect the packaging and the unit upon receiving your item. If there is any issue or existing damages please report it to the driver. If the unit is damaged you MUST reject the unit immediately for a replacement or full refund. If the unit is damaged and you accept it and signed on it as a clear delivery then we will not be able to take responsibility for any damages. It is then your responsibility to file a claim with the freight company. If you need assistance please contact us
GROUND SHIPMENTS: The total shipping charges include everything, even taxes. You do not need to pay anything extra.
FREIGHT SHIPMENTS: The total charge sinclude shipping, brokerage fee and insurance. You WILL NEED to pay taxes upon receiving the unit. For residential and lift gate policies please check above.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards but American Express. Please include your shipping address in case it is different from billing address. The customer must provide full payment within 10 days of purchasing. You are 100% protected and you will receive the unit you are expecting. If any issue arises we are here to make sure you are 100% satisfied please contact us. In case the customer changes his/her mind or purchases and pays by mistake he/she will be responsible for 10% refund fee plus shipping charges both ways.
Copyright 2017 ALSurplus, All rights reserved.
Sell Smarter with Kyozou.
Inventory and Ecommerce Management