Neurotherm NT2000ix Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulator RF generator
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- United States
- Does Not Apply
- Mfg Date:
- June 2017
Used Neurotherm NT2000iX. Excellent working and cosmetic condition. Comes exactly as pictured; unit only, with power cord.
- Independent timers ensure you can deliver a complete treatment to each targeted nerve by giving you the ability to independently monitor lesion times for each channel.
- Responsive stagger start enables you to quickly identify under-anesthetized nerves.
- Unique temperature control algorithms are designed to intelligently regulate power to each electrode.
- Four dedicated RF amplifiers enable continuous delivery of energy to each treatment site.
- Manual stimulation and radiofrequency control knobs enable you to make fine adjustments.
- Settings, patient profiles and site labels can be preloaded to minimize confusion during procedures.
- 15-inch touch screen with a simple, intuitive interface makes it easy for you to see procedural data to minimize errors.
- Dedicated software algorithms support specialty procedures.
- Bluetooth® wireless communication for printing and wireless mouse compatibility provides versatility in both document management and user interface control.
Why buy from Up Medical?
Up Medical is dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality used and refurbished medical equipment at the most competitive prices. Your satisfaction is our highest priority, and our team looks forward to working with you to make your equipment purchase fast and easy.
Up Medical has a legacy that includes over a decade of field service, warehouse, and inventory management for enterprise level customers. By leveraging relationships within the healthcare industry gained along the way, we are proud to now offer direct sales to customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that all of the equipment we sell is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee."The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."