2500 ft 12 Gauge White Solid THHN Copper Wire Single Conductor Electrical Cable
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $305.72 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
Southwire’s THHN and THWN is a multi-purpose building wire used in conduit and cable trays for service, feeders and branch circuits in commercial and industrial applications. It is also used as a conductor in NM-B, UF-B, SER, SEU and MC. Southwire’s THHN is rated for 600-Volt and has a heat capacity of up to 90˚C.
- Branch, feeder and service power distribution in commercial, industrial, institutional, and multi-residential buildings.
- Made with annealed (soft) copper and compressed
- Insulation is high heat and moisture resistant polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Jacket is abrasion, moisture, gasoline and oil resistant nylon
- UL listed, CSA certified and RoHS compliant