NEW Meng TS-017 1/35 WWI German A7V Tank (Krupp) Plastic Model Kit w/ Interior!
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $69.95 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Meng Model
- Recommended Age Range:
Meng Model 1/35 Scale Kit #TS-017
WWI German A7V Tank (Krupp)
*** FREE SHIPPING! *** SHIPS FROM USA!***
Paint and Cement Not Included
This 1/35 scale German A7V tank (Krupp) plastic model kit is a precise replica of the first German tank. Its exteriors are accurately represented; the interiors of the fighting compartment and the driver’s compartment are realistically reproduced; workable track links are provided; all hatches and viewing ports can be built open or closed; precision PE parts are included.
- The model realistically represents this WWI German tank.
- Krupp’s unique riveted hull is perfectly replicated. The eye-catching rivets feel like the real ones.
- Machine guns can move freely.
- All hatches and viewing ports can be built open or closed.
- The distinct chassis structure is realistically replicated.
- Workable track links are easy to assemble.
- The interiors of fighting compartment and driver’s compartment are realistically replicated.
- The interiors have rich details and the floor anti-slip texture is clear.
- This kit contains yellow and black sprues, a decal sheet and PE parts.
- Length: 229mm
- Width: 100mm
Condition: BRAND NEW. A new, untouched kit in a box without shrink wrap, as provided by the manufacturer.
Payment: PayPal only (Sorry, but Ebay has mandated it, and a merchant account for credit cards makes no sense for a small seller like me). All items to be paid for within 7 days of the end of the auction. If you are bidding on multiple items and need more than 7 days to complete payment, please be sure to contact me.
If an item remains unpaid for 14 days, I begin the Unpaid Item process with eBay to recover my eBay fees, will relist the item, and leave negative feedback.
Shipping: To be paid by Buyer. Please Note: Sellers are not responsible for service transit time. This information is provided by the carrier (U.S. Postal Service, UPS) and excludes weekends and holidays. Carrier's transit times can vary considerably during peak periods. Therefore, I make no guarantees about transit times, but I will put your package into the carrier's system in no more than two business days after payment is received.
Feedback: I leave positive feedback for all of my customers who pay on time and leave me positive feedback. As soon as I receive your feedback, I will leave feedback for you. To avoid negative feedback, please do not bid on an item if you are unable to honor the bid price.