Titan 7020311S 65 Gallon Midship Fuel Tank w/ Shield for 2011-2016 Ford F350
65 Gallon, extra capacity, extra heavy duty, midship, under-body, replacement fuel tank for Ford diesel pickups with Crew Cabs and 8 ft. beds. Constructed of military grade cross-linked polyethylene . Tank comes complete with powder-coated or plated steel mounting strap set, extruded rubber mounting bushings and accessories.
Tank features exclusive low fuel trap design. Tank hangs approximately only 1â€� below bottom of stock tank shield bracket. For model F250, F350, and F450 vehicles with Crew Cabs and 8 ft. long beds. Very similar in appearance to original equipment tank.
- Brand Name: Titan Fuel Tanks
- Manufacturer Part Number: 7020311S
- UPC Code: 848135000355
- Country of Origin: USA
- 65 Gallon Capacity
- For Model years: 2011-2015
- For F250 HD, F350 HD, and F450 HD Models with Power Stroke Engines
- Fits Crew Cab, Long Bed Models
- Includes Custom Shield
- Made in the USA
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 65 Gallons
- Material: Polyethylene
- Color/Finish: Black
- Heat Shield Included: Yes
- 2011-2016 F250 HD, F350 HD, and F450 HD Models with Power Stroke Engines
- This tank does NOT fit cab & Chassis models. It is ONLY for use on trucks with long beds
- Must reuse factory sending unit
Video: Go the Distance with TITAN Fuel Tanks
About TITAN Fuel Tanks
Titan Fuel Tanks is Americaâ€™s leading manufacturer of high-capacity aftermarket fuel tanks made of military-grade polymer. Their products are market leaders not because they are the least expensive options, but because the advantages they provide over competing metal tanks makes the're products overwhelmingly worth the difference in price.
Titan Fuel Tanks stand out in the market by enabling you to drive your pickup more than twice as long between fill ups. Anyone who travels or pulls a payload knows that factory-equipped fuel tanks in diesel pickups limit range. Titan fuel tanks allow you to extend the range in your pickup by up to 500 miles or more.