Aquarium Fish Tank Bubbler Ultra-High Dissolved Oxygen Diffuser, Free Ship
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $31.60 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- does not apply
Our white Nano disc air stone is made of high-quality white alundum & brown alumina, fired at a high temperature of 1300 degrees Celsius.
The air diffuser area is very smooth and exquisite, not like other poor quality air stone touch rough.
This kind of air bubble stone has the following features:
· Super sturdy & durable, service life can be 2 to 3 years.
· Weighs enough to sink in the bottom, no need suction cups.
· Dissolve more oxygen to the water.
· Nice high output of amounts of bubbles.
· Produce quiet smooth dense small bubbles in the water.
· Strong filtration, for fresh and salt water.
· White color and disc shape, a good decor for your aquarium.
· Easy to clean.
· Comes with other accessories.
Want to create beautiful and fairy bubbles wall in your aquarium, please buy 2 or more different size of air stones.
2 sizes: 2 inch, 4 inch.
Weight: the 2 inch air stone weighs 5.2oz/150g, the 4 inch air stone weighs 15.2oz/430g.
Outlet size：2 inch disc air stone can only be compatible with 4mm airline, the 4 inch disc air stone can be compatible with airline of 4mm or 8mm.
Compatible air pump wattage: the 2 inch air stone can be drove by 2W or larger wattage air pump, the 4 inch air stone can be drove by 4W or larger wattage air pump.
1. If have tubing frustration, soak the tube for several minutes before connecting it to air stone.
2. To achieve better effect, please immerse the air stone in water for an hour before puting it into use.
3. When the water depth exceeds 1.3ft (40cm), you may need an air pump with higher power wattage.
4. Cleaning tips: we suggest to clean the disc once a month, of course you can clean it more often. You need to clean algae and other impurities on the disc to prevent holes blocked.
1. 1 year free warranty (just contact us).
2. Free replacement within 3 months.
On Nov-27-18 at 10:15:07 PST, seller added the following information: