Touchstone 96" Emblazon black wall-mount linear electric fireplace. Heat & flame
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $2,299.00 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Emblazon 96
- Non-Domestic Product:
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- does not apply
- 96 inch frame-less design for in-wall placement
- Affordable alternative to linear gas fireplaces in wall-length installations
- Ideal for placement under large size flat screen TVs
- Touchstone's unmatched realistic natural flame
- Perfect for new construction or renovation projects.
- Adds heat to a space up to 400 square feet.
- Uses LED lights for low energy usage. Cool to the touch.
The Emblazon 96 from Touchstone™ is a wall-length, electric linear fireplace, which has Touchstone's unmatched flame in a frame-less design. Perfect for placement under large size flat screen TVs, the Emblazon 96 incorporates the look of a linear, modern fireplace in an efficient electric model. The landscape design is a perfect alternative to linear gas fireplaces, and is ideal for new building and renovation projects. They can be custom built to run the entire length of a wall, in the size of your choice. When placed in a larger room, the Emblazon Series gives the location a unique look, and has the impact of a large linear gas fireplace without the maintenance. The streamlined design of the Emblazon 96 gives you the versatility to add these large format electric fireplaces seamlessly in any space.
Create a unique view experience
Just like newer flat screen TVs, these fireplaces have frameless designs for edge to edge flames, so they can fit in a mantle or built-in cabinet without much wasted space. Placed below a large format flat screen, these fireplaces create a clean install and visual appeal that fits the size of a much larger television. The 96" model is also great for large meeting rooms, corporate foyers and restaurants.
Featuring heating function
The Emblazon 96 linear electric fireplace has a heating element that will add warmth to a room up to 400 square feet. The heater isn't designed to be the sole heater for a room, but will warm up a drafty room and take the edge off a cool morning or evening. Models without heat are available via special order. The total heat is 5,118 BTUs, and runs on a standard 110V electric plug.
The most realistic flame
The LED flame technology from Touchstone™ is so realistic that you'll find friends and family nervous about getting too close to the flame. Customers often have commented about the realism of the Touchstone™ flames, and how they can mistake them for gas fireplaces. The realism comes from the unique Touchstone™ flame and logset, which is unmatched in other electric fireplaces. Looking for a larger size? Just ask.
- Type: Built-In | Fireplace | Linear | Wall-Mounted
- Style: Modern
- Firebox Width: 96"
- Firebox Depth: 7.1/8"
- Firebox Height: 15.8"
- Heat Output: 5,118 BTUs
- Watts: 1500 Watts
- Amp Rating: 10.4 Amps
- Voltage: 120V
- Remote Control Type: Handheld
Buyer feedback is very important to you...my potential clients...and I know that feedback I give as a seller is equally important. Many sellers won't give out feedback until it is received from the buyer; they are effectively holding the buyer hostage to get good feedback. These sellers are easy to spot in variety of ways. One, the number of items on which they've given feedback is very close to the number on which they've received feedback. Two, if you look at the dates of buyer and seller feedback on individual purchases, the feedback that the seller gives is never earlier than that of the buyer. Three, these sellers generally have 100% feedback. While sellers strive for 100% feedback, let's be realistic. Any seller with a large number of transactions is bound to make a mistake sometimes. Also, sometimes a seller runs across a buyer who has unreasonable expectations...not often...but it happens. Is the feedback of a seller who takes those defensive actions to protect his/her feedback truly accurate feedback? I give feedback to my clients about the time I ship them their purchase. At that time, the buyer has completed his/her responsibilities...I don't need any more time to know what feedback to leave. I expect that my buyers will give me honest feedback (hopefully positive) either after they've received their item or after they've had a chance to use it. I don't go back afterward and ask for positive feedback or for 5-star detailed seller ratings. I believe that if I list items accurately, give value for the dollar spent, communicate well and ship promptly, my feedback will reflect those actions. Please evaluate my feedback and seller ratings with the above in mind. If you purchase from me, please leave honest feedback.
Here's what some of my other electric fireplace clients have had to say.
I purchased an electric fireplace and am very pleased with my purchase. It was shipped immediately and received in less than a week. I put it together all by myself (very simple). I was shopping at Home Depot last week and saw comparative units (electric fireplace, but different manufacturer) for up to $250.00 more than I paid! The unit heats our room fast an efficiently. Thank you again for a wonderful product! We are thrilled! Karen
Thanks. I received my Fireplace late Friday. Have just unboxed and getting ready to put together. great so far. Have appreciated your help. Thanks again, your help was more than I expected and did make we very happy. I will tell my friends and family, and will check back at your location for additional things that I may need. Jean
The electric fireplace I received from you is really super fantastic. My friends and family love it and I couldn't be happier with it! It is perfect for any home no matter the size. The service I received from your company was really the best and I would highly recommend you to anyone asking me where they could get a great fireplace with great service. Thanks again so much. Al
We are very happy with our fire place, it's beautiful... We have been showing it off. I will leave positive feedback.. Thank You. Paul
TheWhyPayMoreStore on ebay to have the quickest shipping and cheapest prices - you can't go wrong with that! The product arrived within about a week. I was expecting a lot longer, due to freight shipping. It was well packaged, not damaged one bit, and very easy to assemble. Once it was put together, it looked great and I hope to have it for many more years. John
Thank you! You have been
wonderful at communicating and QUICK to ship! It is a Beautiful product
and we do love it. I will let my friends etc... Know that you have a
wonderful product. Thanks again for the quick service. Angela
I had been researching electric fireplaces. In my search I found this particular fireplace being sold by a merchant called, Why Pay More Store on eBay, so I began to read the testimonies and must admit I found it amazing that they all were in such high praise of this particular merchant. I hesitated however but finally decided to give them a try. I am ever so glad that I did. The fireplace arrived perfectly, it was exactly as was described, in perfect physical and working condition. I received a follow up email as well offering to help with the remote or any other questions I might have, amazing.
These people are the exception to every rule of today's market, they are courteous, helpful beyond expectation, they deliver what they say they will and they are remarkably speedy in their shipping. Communication was never an issue as well, they responded to my queries immediately in a friendly and courteous manner, product and service both offered with integrity and pride and that is a place where anyone would want to do business.
I'd not hesitate again to purchase from this merchant. My fireplace is wonderful, works beautifully, was within my means and was bought from a store that in every way manifested great integrity. I highly recommend this store. Elaine
Order now and combine off-season pricing with in-season availability...
plus the extra benefit of FREE SHIPPING/HANDLING.
To make you so happy with your experience with WhyPayMoreShoppe that you tell all your friends, relatives, neighbors & co-workers.
- eBay payments offers you a strong buyer protection program.eBay payments also provides security of your account information.That’s why I only accept eBay payments.
- Orders ship from PA by FEDEX or UPS Ground generally direct from a factory warehouse.
- Allow 1-6 business days for shipping time
- Shipping is only to the address on the eBay payments payment. If there are different addresses on purchase and payment communications, you’ll need to confirm the correct address before I’ll ship.Please provide your phone number in case of delivery questions For your protection, any visible damage to the packaging must be written on the delivery copy before you sign it. Badly damaged packages should be refused and the store should be advised.Your order should ship within three business days of receipt of payment and all necessary information.
- Please provide a phone number for delivery purposes. You will not be called before delivery...only if there's a delivery question.
- Your order should ship within three business days of receipt of payment and all necessary information.
- Communication on your order will be by e-mail to the primary e-mail address on your eBay payments account. If you no longer use that e-mail address, please provide a current one.Tracking information will be provided on all shipments.
- One-year factory warranty service is handled through the factory. Call Touchstone at (eBay will not allow me to insert a phone number in a listing) for warranty questions
- Out of respect for your privacy, I almost never contact my clients by phone. I cannot recall the last time I called a client…other than one who specifically requested a call.Your phone number is only used for delivery purposes. Neither your phone number nor your e-mail address is shared with any other business or individual.
- If you have any questions, please email via the eBay email system.
You will find extended warranties offered with listed items. WhyPayMoreShoppe has nothing to do with these extended warranties. These warranties are offered directly by eBay as an add-on to the purchases of certain items…selected by category, price and/or description. WhyPayMoreShoppe cannot answer any specific questions on the extended warranties. However, WhyPayMoreShoppe supports the many consumer protection agencies who advise that extended warranties are usually not a good value.
WhyPayMoreShoppe is an authorized dealer for all items that it sells. As most manufacturers limit warranties to the original purchaser, a purchase from a non-authorized dealer would not be covered by the manufacturer's warranties.
Additional delivery charges.
If additional delivery charges are incurred by your actions, you will be responsible for them...whether the item is delivered, refused or returned. These include, but are not limited to, non-standard services you request (such as delivery outside of normal business hours, moving existing items out of the way, etc), additional charges incurred as a direct result of your actions (missed appointments, storage charges, charges that result from your providing incorrect or incomplete delivery information, etc) and charges that result from a highly unusual situation at point of delivery (driveways that don't accept the delivery vehicle and result in a long carry, situations that require more than the number of people who would normally be on the delivery truck, locations that require the use of a ferry, locations that require leaving the United States and coming back into the country, etc). When the delivery companies policies allow, these charges can be paid directly to the delivery company. If not, these charges will need to be paid to WhyPayMoreShoppe prior to delivery.
Inspection/ freight damage / freight claims.
While I only use reputable shippers, there is still the chance of freight damage. These instructions will lessen the chance of problems when freight damage does occur
1. Inspect the outside of all packages upon arrival. If there is any damage to a box, it must be noted on the delivery copy before you sign the copy. Check all 6 sides of the boxes. Shake boxes and listen for broken glass. If a shipment arrives on a pallet, it may not be possible to check the underneath side of the boxes for damage. In that case, write on the delivery copy that you were unable to check the bottoms of boxes against the pallet. If there is visible damage to a box, the driver may suggest that you open it to check for damage to the item…that’s for the freight company’s protection, not yours. If you choose to do open it in the driver’s presence, make sure that you check completely and carefully. You are better protected if you indicate that the box is damaged than if you open the box and possibly miss something.
- Open all boxes promptly. Notify me within 24 hours of receipt if possible, 48 hours at the worst. If there is damage, also notify the shipping company immediately upon discovery…especially if the boxes didn’t show damage.
- In the event of damage, send me pictures of the damage and of the packing materials. Keep all packing materials until everything is resolved including disposition of damage items. The delivery company has a right to examine the packing materials; they will look for signs of inadequate packing so they can shift the blame to the manufacturer. Or, if an item is replaced under a freight claim, the freight company is entitled to the original one for its salvage value and it will need repackaged.
- Different types of
- Small package delivery (USPS, FEDEX Ground, UPS Ground, etc). You may not have an opportunity to check the package. You will not have an opportunity to indicate damage at time of delivery. That’s OK. Follow all other steps.
- Motor freight carriers (large truck deliveries). The above steps are most important in this case
- White Glove Delivery (package is opened and item is set-up). Hidden damage really can’t occur here. Check the opened item carefully for damage (not necessarily defects, which are covered by warranties) before the delivery personnel leave your home.
- If the problem is clearly a manufacturing defect, as opposed to freight damage, not all of the above is important. However, clear pictures will still be needed.
- Both WhyPayMoreShoppe and its vendors want successful resolution of any freight issues. However, your failure to follow the above steps can make a freight claim impossible to collect on and will shift ALL responsibility to you.