Wisconsin Cycle Salvage Inc.
1038 Winchester Road - Neenah, WI 54956
Please contact us with questions about this item at:
View Our Current Hours
2012 Brammo Electric Motorcycle ATV Dune Buggy Power Plant - Parts Bike. New Batteries.
This electric motorcycle powers up, but the motor does not engage. The gauge is gone - we are not sure if this is why the motor is not engaging, or if there is a broken wire somewhere else. The chassis / swing arm is bent.
The previous owner claims he just had it serviced with new battery.
This motorcycle could be repaired or motor used to power a custom electric vehicle like a UTV, ATV, Golf Car, or Dune Buggy.
This cycle is sold with a Clean Florida Title.
Wisconsin residents are subject to WI sales tax and title/registration charges. No dealer fees.
- A $500. NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is due within 24 hours of the end of the auction, and is to be paid by PayPal. If you are unable to pay the deposit by PayPal, you MUST overnight a US Postal Money Order or Certified Cashier's Check. Please email us the tracking number.
- The full balance must be received within 7 days of the auction's end in the form of US Postal Money Orders, a Certified Cashier's Check, Bank Wire or cash. Cash is only accepted in person.
- PayPal is only accepted for the the deposit, and can not be used for the balance.
- WARNING: If you are the winning bidder of this item and fail to pay within the time allotted for ANY reason, you will be charged $500. or the price of the item (which ever is less), for the listing fee and our lost time. Non-paying bidders who do not voluntarily pay this charge will be vigorously pursued by our collection agency. You do not want to have this trouble happen to you. By bidding on this item or using the Buy-It-Now feature, you are agreeing to be held to these terms. If you do not want to pay for the item, YOU SHOULD NOT BE BIDDING!
- The winning bidder is responsible for all shipping and handling charges and for arranging transport.
- Vehicles must be picked up within 14 days of the auction's end. A storage fee of $20.00 per day will accrue after 14 days.
- Some shipping companies that we recommend can be contacted for pricing at:
- ALL VEHICLES ARE SOLD AS-IS. NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
- By bidding and winning an auction or by using the Buy-It-Now feature, you are entering into a legal and binding contract. Please be a responsible bidder by reading the listing and looking at the pictures BEFORE bidding.
- There are NO refunds or returns of any kind on vehicle sales.
- Vehicles sold to Wisconsin residents are subject to Wisconsin sales tax.
- Vehicles sold with a Bill of Sale may be subject to Wisconsin sales tax even if you are not a Wisconsin resident. Please contact us for clarification with your particular situation.
- You can buy with confidence at Wisconsin Cycle Salvage! We have great customer feedback, and have been a licensed, bonded and insured Wisconsin motorcycle dealership and salvage yard for over 25 years.
- We are a real tax-paying legal business, not some fly-by-night basement operation that might not be around next week.
- You can trust that we will stand behind our products. We may be a junk yard, but we don't sell junk!
Thank you for viewing this item.
All items are sold AS-IS, with no warranty, express or implied. By placing an order/bid, the purchaser agrees to hold Wisconsin Cycle Salvage Inc.,
its employees, and affiliates harmless from any special, incidental, or consequential damages; claim, injury, or fatality; and harmless from any actions,
legal and/or court fees brought against him/her in connection with any use/misuse of products. By placing an order/bid, the purchaser understands that
all of our products are recovered from used, salvaged, or wrecked vehicles and should be inspected by a licensed dealer, certified mechanic or
manufacturer prior to use or installation.
Don't forget to add us to your favorites
and search our Ebay store
for more parts!