AOPS 9.0 GC Tek AlphaONE Filter System Ponds 25,000 Gallons & 450 lbs Fish loads
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $5,514.95 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Alpha One
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- United States
- Pressure Filter System with UV Clarifier & Pump
- Country of Manufacture:
- United States
- For Freight Deliveries:
- Lift-gate Service is NOT Included
- Freight Deliveries:
- This Item Comes Freight Truck & Requires Unloading
Aquabead_system_ebayAquaBeadPlusSystemGC Tek PondKeeper Aquabead Plus System
GC Tek AlphaONE PLUS AOPS 9.0 Filtration System
For Ponds To 25,000 Gallons And Fish Loads To 450 LBS
All AquaBead & AlphaONE PLUS Systems are completely assembled, plumbed and mounted on a durable, all weather pad that is ready to install when you receive it. It's as easy to hook up the complete system as the filter itself. Now that's easy!
- AlphaOne 9.0 filter
- Pentair Dynamo II 1.5 HP 2 Speed Energy Efficient External Pump
- Zapp Pure ZP-20 86 Watt UV
- Mashimizu Pre-Plumbing Package that includes all plumbing, pipework, unions at all connections with all system components set up on an all weather pad ready to be set up and enjoyed quickly and efficiently
- Backwash in as little as 3 minutes per week
- Lifetime warranty on AquaBead filter
AquaSieve2 Pond Strainer (Not Included)
With this high impact, implosion resistant jewel you can quit being a slave to the filter basket in front of your pump. Daily cleanings will be a thing of the past. Most people report that this mammoth size pre-filtration strainer only needs cleaning every 1 to 4 weeks. Not Included but Available for an Additional $524.95.
- Built to last; made from high strength, implosion resistant plastic
- The AquaSieve2 measures 10" x 27" with 2" inlet and outlet ports
- Makes hard to prime pumps easy to prime due to the large water reservoir
The AquaSieve2 installs in minutes. Simply route water from the pond to the upper inlet and plumb the lower outlet to the inlet of your pump. It really is just that easy.
- The AlphaOne Difference is the Media
Bead filters trap solids in the first few inches of the bead pac (causing clogging, flow disruption and pressure rises in the vessel) while the AlphaONE with its uniquely designed AlphaBioONE media traps debris uniformly and evenly throughout the pac. This results in greater flow, less head or back pressure and less maintenance.
- The AlphaBioONE media is specifically designed for this filter and this filter only, not borrowed from another industry. This media is not designed with the "cross-hairs" found in other specialty types of media use. GC Tek left those out because in a static bed of media those areas can trap debris and become saturated with anaerobic bacteria
- Anaerobic bacteria include many types of pathogenic, disease-producing bacteria. Some of the diseases associated with anaerobic bacteria include cholera, scabies, typhoid, shigella, salmonella, botulism and miscellaneous bacteria that cause infectious boils and sores
- With the AlphaBioONE media there are no hidden spaces for anaerobic bacteria to harbor and stagnate, only beneficial bacteria.
- The water polishing ability of the filter is one of it's most desirable features based on end customer comments.
Zapp Pure UV
- ZP-20 86 Watt - 5" x 43"
- High intensity single lamp design
- Heavy duty 316 stainless steel
- 4" non flow robbing chamber for maximum kill
- Horizontal or vertical mounting
- Polished inside and out for total reflection
- Electronic ballasts
- All stainless steel including entire leak tite assembly
Pentair Dynamo Pumps
- Model: DYNII-N2-1.5HP
- HP: 1.5
- Speed: 2SP
- Volts: 115
- Full Load Amps: 16.4/4.4