2-Stage Regulator Propane Manages Fuel Transfer For 100 lb. LP Tanks Worthington
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $51.56 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Does not apply
This dual-stage liquid propane regulator from Worthington is ideal where short distances separate a tank and appliance. The two-stage unit manages fuel transfer by combining a high-pressure first-stage regulator and a second-stage low-pressure regulator into one device, which is more economical than installing two separate regulators.
- Designed for use with low-pressure propane-fueled appliances rated up to 200,000 BTU per hour
- Pass-through pressure preset to 11 in. WC
- Connects to appliance with rubber hose (sold separately)
- Outlet connects via 3/8 in. female pipe thread
- Excess flow PO inlet
- Works best with 100 lb. LP tanks
- Matches or surpasses all specificities required by UL standard 144 for LP fuel regulators
Product Depth (in.): 3.5
Product Height (in.): 11.5
Product Width (in.): 4.5
Fits Brand/Models: 100 lb liquid propane gas cylinders
Material: die cast zinc
Outdoor Living Product Type: Outdoor Heating Accessory
Part Type: Regulator
IMPORTANT NOTICE.... PLEASE READ.
For Electrical Items:
These products are manufactured according to the specifications of the US Electrical Standards and codes. If you purchase this product to use in a country outside of the United States we cannot guarantee it will work properly. We assume no responsibility if the item malfunctions or causes an accident because you tried to use the product with foreign electrical standards. The use with a converter or other voltage transforming device is at your own Risk.
Please Note: Products are designed and rated for use in the US using 120 volt current. With or without a transformer, this product is not recommended for use outside the US.