JBJ 12 GALLON NANO-CUBE REPLACEMENT SPONGE
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $10.99 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- San Tan Valley,AZ,USA
- Ships to:
- Does not apply
JBJ 12 GALLON NANO-CUBE REPLACEMENT SPONGEReplacement Nano Cube Sponge for the JBJ 12 Gallon Nano Cube Deluxe Style Aquarium 2X24W Compact Fluorescent and the JBJ 12 Gallon Nano Cube Deluxe Style Aquarium w/ LED Lighting. supreme supremewidgets
Create Widget or customize colors.supremeauctiononlinesoftware.widgets.EbayGalleryZ.swf supremewidgets
Create Widget or customize colors.supremeauctiononlinesoftware.widgets.GalleryBasicFree.swf supremewidgets
Create Widget or customize colors.supremeauctiononlinesoftware.widgets.FeedbackWidgetBasicFree.swf Shipping Policy Return/Exchange Policy Feedback
Aquarium Supplies (Dry Goods) Shipping
To reduce shipping costs, all aquarium supplies are shipped UPS, Fedex & USPS. Orders can ship from multiple warehouses throughout the country. We attempt to keep inventory local to you to keep shipping times and expense low. Our primary warehouses are in PA, CA, SC, FL and AZ. Most orders submitted by 11am MST (Monday-Friday) are shipped within 1-Business day. Orders Friday and over the weekend after 2pm MST will ship Monday unless it's an item that ships our of a 24/7 warehouse. Aquarium supplies orders that are shipped UPS will be delivered Monday through Friday. USPS or FedEx will be delivered Monday through Saturday. We deliver pretty much anywhere in the domestic 48 within three to five business days but this is not guaranteed and depends on your zip-code and shipping carrier
We DO offer international shipping on some items. Shipping times can vary widely based on the size and weight of your items. Items can take anywhere from 2-5 weeks to be delivered based on the customs process of your country. All customers are responsible for their own import fees. Tracking information is provided with every order. Customers must allow an extra week of processing time for some items.
Livestock Shipping (Fish, Corals & Live Rock)
To minimize stress and to ensure optimum health, we attempt to deliver your livestock as quick as possible at a reasonable cost.
Corals will ship USPS Priority 2 day if they are very hard corals or small orders, Larger Coral orders or more sensitive Corals will ship USPS Express 1 Day.
Fish will ship USPS Express Saver 1 day.
Live rock will ship depending on what's ordered. Primo Deco for example needs overnighted, while some rock like Real Reef Rock or Base Rock can be shipped via UPS Ground. Depending on what you order we will contact you with options to have it overnighted to your door or shipped airfreight to the closest airport. Airfreight is the cheaper option but it's all up to you the customer.
- All returns for electronic equipment (Lighting Fixtures, Pumps, Powerheads/wavemakers, protein skimmers, etc..) chemicals/additives MUST be returned without original seal on packaging being broken or opened.
- All items will be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee and buyer assumes liability for return shipment.
- If an item is received with a broken seal we will not refund the item and buyer will be required to pay shipping to return the item back to them unless otherwise noted.
- All domestic US returns accepted.
- Buyer should contact us within 14 Days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as Money Back or Credit depending on the item.
- Return shipping will be paid by your buyer.
- Additional return policy details: The buyer has 7 days to return the item (the buyer pays shipping fees). The item will be refunded minus a 20% restocking fee and all shipping costs.
At The Coral Life we strive to do things different than the other outlets. We aim to keep things simple and only sell products we currently own or have used in the past. We are saltwater enthusiasts just like you, So why would we sell you a product we would never buy ourselves? This is more than a business it is a passion. There's thousands of online stores, some who are cheaper, who simply try to sell anything and everything under the sun, with no care in the world of quality in the product or service. Here at our The Coral Life, our eBay store we only sell items we know work and have great value to a consumer. This does a few things for us.
- We know the products inside and out because, we use them in our reefs/tanks. We should be able to answer any question you have for us on a product.
- We hardly ever have complaints or returns because we don't sell the low end products with bad reviews that don't work.
- Setting up our store in this manner makes for a better overall experience for our customers.
- So if ever have a complaint please reach out to us before leaving feedback - as most can tell when they get a special treat with there packages ;-) our service is customer minded.